Braunston Village Hall - Hiring and Information

Reporting Highway Faults

The Street Doctor is Northamptonshire's reporting line to the Highways & Traffic Partnership. If you find a hole in the road, a damaged pavement, a blocked road drain, or failed traffic lights then you can report it on the Northamptonshire County Council website.


Parking Issues

Parking enforcement has been decriminalised in Northants - ie is no longer dealt with by the police.

Please email or call 0845 6800153.

More info on the County Council website

Reporting Street Light Faults

To report a defective street light please ring the clerk on 07956 682 733 or email, with the location (Street and Village as there are many Church Roads), lamp number (Each street light has a number on it) and fault being reported (not working, partially working or damage to column)

Braunston Village Hall - Hiring and Information